Thursday, February 27, 2014

It's not your time... be patient

Yes, this is something easier said than done, but it's true so you must hold up on your end to get the reward you desire. Today's post stemmed from my favorite entertainment blogger known as NecoleBitchie; she has a personal blog now, and this post in particular spoke to me. I've clipped my favorite parts below (if you would like to read the entire blog post click here).









I needed to receive those words more than ever. It can be so discouraging to know what you want out of life and go for it, only to be rejected. There have been countless rejection letters from companies I would love to be apart of, with jobs I thought (while making God laugh) would be perfect for me; I now realize, it's not my time, I have to be patient.

It's funny how we can envision something but God's vision is greater in magnitude. I'm sure Brian Action had no idea he would be a billionaire this year, all he wanted five years ago was a development job. Be still, you never know what God is preparing you for. So to you all applying and constantly being denied, or wondering why things are happening for others and not you... wait your turn, it's coming; I just hope you're ready for what you will receive, because it's gonna be better than your wildest dreams !

*** P.S. There is this book 'Ask and it is given: learning to manifest your desires' by Esther and Jerry Hicks that I heard about on the finale of Being Mary Jane. The following quote sums up what the book is supposed to be about: "Everything that you're going through is preparing you for what you asked for". The universe already knows what we want, so every obstacle, setback and experience is supposed to lead you to your desires. I've already requested it at my local library and intend to dig in as soon as it's available for me. For those like me, seeking guidance on life's operatives, I think that this will be a good read. I'll keep you guys posted. Until next time my friends... Be Safe, Happy, & Prosperous.

No comments:

Post a Comment