Thursday, September 18, 2014

If It Ain't Good You Gotta Jugg !

I heard this quote from Scrappy and I must say it's the realest shit I've heard in a min. It's never not nothin' if it ain't good, but that's just my personal opinion lol. I mean seriously, what good is good if it doesn't exist? I'm like TIP I don't want no mediocre NOPE ! Lol

Imma let that marinate...

Lol back to the topic at hand, why stay if you can't play? Why settle when you can meddle... Wait let me rethink that one lol, sounds quite stalker-ish and I'z don't promote such things on diz hea site massa ! Lol

Digressing... One should always be searching for good, hell better than good at all times. If not you need to be juggin' to the next because better is always within reach, you just gotta stretch that mental capacity to newer heights.

For those that missed the entire message, here it goes... YOU MISSED IT ! Lmao good day young lads please do have a marvelous day of countless pleasantries !

No comments:

Post a Comment