Monday, September 1, 2014

Some Days You Want To Relive Forever, But What If Life Get's Greater Each Day?

They say without storms one wouldn't know how to appreciate the sunlight. But without sunlight can one appreciate the storm? I've been asking myself this question, as I've experienced and endured the biggest storm of my life. So much confusion, and questions arose as to why it happened to me, why I was the chosen one; But today I say why not? why not me? why not get through the storm, come out stronger and prepared for my blessings?

True enough I wouldn't want to relive these past two weeks again, but at the same time I'm grateful because it freed me;catch-22 the hard way lol. I released all of my demons that were holding me down, and now feel like nothing can stop me because God's got me.

There's nothing like the security that God provides. Knowing that no matter what obstacles arise, and they will, He'll be right by your side every step of the way. That kind of love is what I've been desiring my entire life, sure I've had my Mom provide it exceptionally well, but a Father... I thought I'd been overlooked until now.

So now I am looking forward to the future, no need to look back because I've already been through that. There's only happiness and prosperity on the roads I'll travel from here on. God has witnessed my struggle and now has blessed me anew, and I couldn't be more grateful. I'm ready to live an infinite amount of happy days, loving God and my family, and bettering myself with each passing day.

Happy Labor Day Ryders, I Love You All Tremendously !

No comments:

Post a Comment