Friday, September 19, 2014

Lose Yourself Then Find Yourself And Hold On Tight

It's so easy to conform and lose yourself in a relationship. Especially when the connection is strong, you inevitably wanna be everything they desire; don't think you have to be anything less than what you are, trust and believe the right one will move mountains to be with you.

Needless to say this year has been an awakening for me and the liberation of it all has created a greater me, I like to affectionately call her Candis 2.0 lol. Here's a letter I wrote to myself, as a reminder to always put myself first and love everything that I am, flaws and all.


I think it'd be cool for everybody to write a letter to themselves. It could be about things you want to change, things you want to keep the same, or both; No matter what you write down... Good, bad, ugly or indifferent end on a positive note. Find the good in all things, and you'll find that your energy will reciprocate what's exerted into the universe.

1 comment:

  1. TRUE B everybody should love their self and aim to be the best them they can be and know yourself worth this Starr 2.5 talking

    ReplyDelete