Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Say No And Let It Go !

Have you ever loved somebody so much it makes you cry? I don't know why I just started with that, but it felt good, and when it feels good you can't deny it ! lol Back to the topic at hand, Have you ever met someone or are the person that's so nice that you just can't muster up enough courage to say no?

It's funny that a word so simple can be so hard to articulate but it's true, especially when your heart is in it. My Mom is a prime example, she's got a heart of pure 24k gold, will give her last to anyone and wants to ultimately save the world; because of that we affectionately nicknamed her "Wanda Woman". Now I'm not saying her generosity is a bad thing, I'm just saying she needs to establish a relationship with the wonderful word NO, my relationship with it is flourishing because of the power I know it possesses lol.

I used to be meek and afraid to hurt people's feelings even if they hurt mine, but all that did was build-up stress and tension inside of me. Take it from me, if you don't want to do something make it known, SAY IT ! But make sure your reasonings are legit. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do, especially if you feel it's not enriching your life and making you better.

I'm tryna tell ya, once you start to say no you will feel liberated in every way. When you say no it means you're assertive and know what you want. It shocks people because you know your worth and will stand up for yourself and what you believe in. Don't wanna do anything today? Don't. Don't like the way someone is talking to you? Tell them how you really feel. Simple as that.

No comments:

Post a Comment