Monday, September 15, 2014

I Don't Want You But I Need You...

Ever felt like you couldn't live without someone? That can't eat, can't sleep, reach  for the stars over the fence world series kinda love? Like you wanted to go to every extreme to be with that one person, at all costs.

I've been there, more recent than you think, and here's a truth fact... it's not the end of the world; life goes on whether you want to or not. No person is worth losing time, money, or your sanity over. If they don't want you keep it movin' it's their loss because you're exceptional ! Don't force it or entertain confusion it'll literally drive you crazy, take it from me.

Please do not drive me crazy, crazy... unless ya gonna go with me - Jhene' Aiko

Never think you need someone more than you need yourself... and more importantly God. Give no man/woman power to control your life, as Captain Planet says the power is yours ! Do with it as you please and live life abundantly, you've only got one shot. Stop wasting time on people and things that don't or won't matter a year from now. Focus on your goals and ambition, open the window of opportunity, try something new, do something you've always wanted to do. You deserve it, now go ahead and get started !

And if you haven't guessed it just yet, you WILL love Jhene' by the time I'm done with you lol, enjoy !

1 comment: