Thursday, September 11, 2014

Excitement is stress...?

Or so I was told the other day at the doctor's office. It was the most bizarre thing I'd heard in a while, and my Mom and I just stared at each other like burr. What's funny to me is people, doctor's in particular try to make sense of things they don't necessarily understand by prescribing a pill to make it fade away all together.

I was telling her that before I was admitted into the hospital I was excited because I'd found a job that was perfect for me, and when I say perfect I met all of the requirements and qualifications. I still feel like that job is mine, I've already claimed it and I'm just waiting for God to bless me. Any who, to her my excitement about the job could have been what triggered everything. Uh no ma'am you have no idea of the storm I've just come out of, have several seats please and thanky ! lol

So my question is, if excitement is a form of stress and sadness and depression is a form of stress, where does that leave me if you were to diagnose me? In the middle I presume, and in the middle is where I've never been, because I'm too exceptional. The cure would be a pill that subdues me so I have no real emotion or life whatsoever. I can't go anywhere because I'm drowsy all day, can't cry because the meds has me robot like, can't be happy because God forbid I laugh and spike my blood pressure lol.

I'll end by saying this, if excitement, happiness, love, and laughter is stress I wanna be stressed for the rest of my life. Throw it on me so that I'm so stressed I can't contain myself. I'm no label, statistic or lab rat, I'm only and will forever be nothing less than God's Child, and if ya don't know now ya know !

*** P.S. Today is the 1 year anniversary of our baby/blog ! Can't believe time flown as fast as it did ! I truly appreciate the unconditional love, loyalty and support that all of my Ryders have provided. Here's to a million billion trillion more ! : ) ) ) )

No comments:

Post a Comment