Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Are You A Builder or a Bandwagoner?

I believe there are 2 kinds of people in the world, those that build form the ground up, and those that jump on the bandwagon once things have clout or recognition. Which one are you?

Bandwagoners come in all shapes and sizes, and most important... outta nowhere. They are no where to be found when the ground work needs to be done, but as soon as there is an acclaimable milestone they want to take credit. The biggest bandwagoner I've ever met is my dad lol, he had no part in raising me yet always took credit; every graduation he wasn't there, nor was he invited but somehow he saw fit to brag and boast to the few friends and family that would have anything to do with him.

Builders are leaders, forward-thinkers, and innovators. I know that most, if not all, of my loyal Ryders are builders because you've been here with me form the start. This blog is something I hope you all feel you are apart of  and can be proud of, because without your viewership and support I wouldn't be writing. Builders don't take shortcuts or handouts. Builders are the difference between the sayers and the doers.

If you find that you are currently a bandwagoner it's not too late to switch teams. In fact, I challenge you to come to the winners circle, but not for temporary purposes (as you all so often do) but to create something within yourself that sustains the test of time. And for the builders, keep at it until you get it, hard work never goes unnoticed. Happy Mid-Week Ryders !

1 comment: