Friday, April 18, 2014

5 reasons...

I watch YouTube

5.


LivingWithTodd. He is best friends with #3 on this list, and is how I was introduced to him. We are very similar because he doesn't have kids but always has his brother/nephews/niece lol; That's me to a T. Aside from that, he's funny as hell. Ever heard of the "100 gees" dance? He's the creator, and every time he cranks it I die lol. They say laughter is good for the soul, he definitely contributes to it.

4.
NecoleBitchie. Everyone who knows me knows Necole is my girl. She is my favorite blogger, and can do no wrong in my eyes. She's edgy, chic and relatable. BitchieTV provides videos of intimate interviews with some of the hottest celebrities. I recently went to her channel this week to catch Part 1 of the August Alsina interview which was well orchestrated on her end; there's a lot to be said in a journalistic perspective when you can get an Artist to feel comfortable enough to openly talk about their deepest secrets. Salute to you girl !

3.

ADayWithKev. This guy is the definition of hilarious ! lol Kev is also the realest... some may say too real. His channel is basically "a day in the life" themed, often showing his cute little boy "Jay Baby" and his "Cuddies" straight outta Bakersfield, California. If I wanna see some pure uncensored ignorance I go straight to his page; never a dull moment I tell ya. Chuppy !

2.

GabeBabeTV. They are an interracial couple, similar to Whitney and Felipe, and have the cutest little boy Chad Jr. It's cool to see their growth as a couple, having gone to the same high school (unbeknownst to each other) and meeting on social media. One thing I love more than anything is Chad Sr's love for Gabe; he never misses a beat telling her how beautiful she is or how much he appreciates her, guys take notes ! lol

1.

DearNaptural85. This channel hands down is the reason why I watch YouTube daily. I just wanna make it known that Whitney and Felipe are friends in my head lol, and who can resist Olivia's beauty and charm?! There are so many gems in their videos: freestyles, Oliva's extreme side-eye, Felipe's randomness, and the feeling of taking the journey through life together; I think I gravitate to them more because it's what I envision doing with all you guys (my Ryders) this journey is ours together.

No comments:

Post a Comment