Tuesday, April 1, 2014

It's never a right time to say goodbye

This has been an amazing journey but I've decided to end it here. There are a lot of technical things that aren't working well, and in doing so, hindering my creativity. This blog has been a wonderful platform and starting point for me; Maybe I will start anew one day but as of now I'm throwing in the towel.

April Fools !

I know some of y'all are mad at me but I couldn't miss the opportunity to get you guys lol. The blog will be here as long as I have breath in my body. This is my baby but this is collectively our journey together. I can't wait to look back at this post 4 or 5 years from now and see the growth.

With every milestone this blog acquires I want to share it with you all because without you this blog would be nothing. Yes they are my words and ideas, but if no one received/read what I had to say it would be pointless.

I guess what I am trying to say is thank you. Thank you for inviting me into your homes, cars, work, and most importantly hearts. I will never take for granted the page views and comments you all contribute. I appreciate you taking time out of your day to read what I have to say. Thank you for being a watchful eye, listening ear and confidant. Until next time... I love you !

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for giving me something to simulate my mind every day I look forward to you blog love you...B..LOL

    ReplyDelete