Friday, April 11, 2014

5 reasons...

3rd time ISN'T a charm

5. 
Love Triangle. Ever been in a love triangle? I haven't but just the thought of it is odd. It's inevitable that someone feels abandoned and left out; besides, who wants to go through the drama of balancing two people? I'd imagine it to be quite expensive as well.

4. 
3rd wheel. Tagging along can be so awkward. I've fallen victim to the 3rd wheel predicament a few times and while I made the most of it, at times I wanted to disappear. There's nothing worse than 3rd wheelin' with a couple that connoisseurs in PDA, can you say BREATHE ! Lol

3. 
Death. It is believed that bad things come in threes, especially in regards to death. I've witnessed this myself, it's like a ricochet effect. It is the same for natural disasters, life altering and uncontrollable, but inevitable nonetheless.

2. 
3rd place. If you're not first you're last. No one does anything to get the bronze medal, especially when the gold is shinning so bright. There's no worse feeling than failure, although it gives you tough skin, that's not a position anyone wants to be in.

1. 
Marriage. I feel like after you've gotten married & divorced twice it's a wrap lol. Some things shouldn't be revisited, and to me saying ' I do' a third time is just a game; it's pretty much a joke to see if you've still got it, look at J Lo & Kim K lol, they're just gonna keep at it until they get it right. In this case practice doesn't make perfect lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment