Friday, April 25, 2014

5 reasons...

Stay-cations can be FUN
(in Atlanta)

So let's face it, not everyone can afford to go to the beach, or to another state; However, if you live in Atlanta, here are some cool things you can do (I know I will) for the summer. Just because you're staying home doesn't mean it has to be the same ol thing, explore your city !

5.
 

Shooting Range. Like the late great 2pac once said: I ain't a killa but don't push me. Lol I wouldn't kill my worst enemy, maybe beat them lol but killing is too far gone. I don't know why but the shooting range is sexy to me lol. There's something about the idea of having a target to take your aggression/frustration out on; But if you could actually bring pictures to shoot at, then we would really be talkin' lol.

4.
 

Six Flags. Roller coasters, water rides, and funnel cake... what more could you ask for? I am still a big kid at heart if you couldn't tell. And who doesn't like Six Flags? *raises hand* Well I didn't... only because I stayed literally 5 minutes away from it lol. But like all things, you don't know what you've got until it's gone, more like 30 miles away, gone lol. I can't wait to get my crew together for a day of fun at the park, and we have to get VIP passes, cause that whole waiting-in-line ordeal is so 90s lol.

3.

GA Aquarium. I'm actually ashamed to say that I haven't been to the aquarium yet. It's been up for how many years now? And it's the biggest in the world. Not to mention I'm a Pisces for heaven's sake ! lol Anyway, I'd imagine this would be a good date-night idea for that special someone. An evening stroll, and great conversation underneath some of the world's most beautiful aquatic creatures... can you say, major points earned !

2.
 

Andretti's. If you are an adrenaline junky like myself this is the place for you. I have had this on my adventure list for some time now, and this summer I will make it a priority. As if indoor go-karting wasn't enough, there are plenty of other games to fulfill your competitive appetite. So what are you waiting for? Grab some of your closest friends (or new friends, would be great for an icebreaker) and head to Alpharetta for a night of non-stop trash talking and entertainment.

1.
 

Wine Tasting. If you know me, making this number one was a no-brainer lol. My sweet loyal Ryders, no I'm not a wino...I just like to get my Olivia Pope on every so often lol. I'm actually doing this tomorrow, so I will let you guys know how it goes. I'm always looking for something different, and wine tasting just sounds so grown and sexy. Plus getting dressed up to have a "Sex & The City" moment with the girls is always welcomed. On another note, I'm mad it took an episode of RHOA to make me aware of a wine vineyard in Georgia lol, who knew?!

1 comment: