Friday, January 31, 2014

5 reasons...

I'm grateful for YOU !
(My Ryders)

5. Journey. This is my baby. This is my everything. But this is our journey together. A part of each and every one of you is embedded in this blog. We started this thing together, so we might as well ryd it to the top together !

4. Motivation. There are plenty of days that I don't want to post anything, but I do it because of you guys. I know that if my words touch only one person, I've gained an inch of success, closer to my dreams. Thank you for being my motivating force, especially on bad days ! lol

3. Inspiration. My profile says it all: "I live for inspiration, and if I can give as much as I receive, I will complete my purpose in this life". I am inspired daily by experiences, stories, and optimists. My only goal is to let you guys know how much you have to offer to the world, then go for it as I did.

2. Love. There's this quote: "When you do things from the soul, people really dig that shit" and it couldn't be truer. I give everything in my posts and receive it back tenfold. Words can't express my appreciation for each and every one of you. I love you all from the bottom of my heart.

1. Support. I started this blog in hopes to reach the masses, but never envisioned the outpouring love and support I've experienced so far. You know... you set out to do things a certain way, but things don't always go according to plan. If I had one reader I would be happy, motivated to get more lol, but happy nonetheless. I've only been blogging for four brief months, and I can honestly say it was the best decision I ever made. Much love to my Ryders in the states as well as international, you are appreciated !


*** This was a record high for my blog. I will never forget the way I felt when I saw the viewership; There was no better affirmation I could have received. Thank you for everything, you are the reason I do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment