Thursday, December 12, 2013

Every decision you make now effects your future later

You may not realize it, but everything you do now effects your future later. Every decision can alter your destiny in some way. Just think of things that are life changing in an instance: car accidents, unexpected deaths, robberies, job opportunities, meeting new people. Each day could be something new, and could either help or hurt you in the future dependent upon what you decide to do.

If you are my age or younger, partying, clubs and carefree adventures are what most twenty-somethings are doing on the regular. But what separates me from the rest is my dedication to attain my dream. Anything worth having comes with a sacrifice and you can't expect to do the same thing and get different results. So while I would love to shop and club and float effortlessly through life, it's not realistic when it comes to what I want my future to be. I often spend my weekends at home watching movies or reading for two reasons: 1. To save money and 2. To brainstorm and get inspiration for future writing material. It may seem boring to you, but my future is going to be so amazing, I will do whatever it takes now to get there.

Start thinking before you do things. Don't fall victim to peer pressure, have a voice, use your brain and make the right decisions. Don't endanger yourself or others by drinking and driving, or indulging in other drugs that you could physically harm your body or land you in jail. While it may see fun to be "free" now, the truth of the matter is, you are considered to be an adult at age 18, therefore you have to be wise decisions. There is nothing wrong with having fun, but too much of anything is bad for you... do it in moderation.

So I challenge you all to start planning for your future and making decisions that will allow you to have the type of career and life you desire. No one can control your life but you, and with that power comes much responsibility. Make smart decisions now and see the profit of your efforts in the near future. I love you all, thanks for rockin' with me Ryders !

No comments:

Post a Comment