Friday, December 20, 2013

5 reasons...

I love Scarfs




5. They're Trendy. The great thing about scarfs is that they never go out of style. I don't care how old a scarf may be, if it's cute, there is no expiration date. I actually wish I had vintage scarfs from my grandmother or mom to wear now.

4. Affordable. If there's one thing you should know about me by now is that I'm all about a good deal. I like nice things but I don't live above my means, therefore I shop responsibly and reasonably. Some of my favorite scarfs were only 5 dollars !

3. Adds character. If you ever need to liven up your attire just add a scarf. A scarf can make all the difference in an outfit, and can transform it from drab to fab in a moments notice.

2. Unique selections. There are so many patterns and colors to choose from when it comes to scarfs. You can pretty much get any kind of scarf: short, long, zigzag, solid, striped, multicolored, leopard, sports teams, polka dot, wavy, houndstooth... You name it ! Step outside of your comfort zone and get colors and patterns that add a little spunk and character to your wardrobe !

1. Great cover up. Ladies we all have those horrible PMS days when we're bloated and don't want to wear anything but sweats. Scarfs are the best kept secret in the winter. There's nothing better than a long fashionable scarf to cover up that belly during that time of the month lol.

**P.S. The photo above is a collection of my favorite scarfs. Photo credits to me ! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment