Friday, December 13, 2013

5 reasons...

I'm addicted to eBay

5. Accessibility. Since it's online I can access it anywhere. And I have the app on my phone so I can easily bid anywhere: work, store, doctor's office etcetera ! lol

4. Filter. I can filter my search to exactly what I'm looking for, in the exact condition and price range I want. There's nothing better than that feature !

3. Affordability. Because of the low affordable prices, I often resort to eBay before going to Walmart or any other store. Nine times out of ten, I can find exactly what I want at a great price with free shipping.

2. International. As I said earlier, the power of online capabilities are uncanny. And since there are no restrictions, I often shop with direct sellers from China and Hong Kong. And I know you're thinking: "All things are made in China", but if it's purchased directly from China it's so much cheaper ! I just gave you a gem... you're welcome ! lol

1. Convenience. Because of eBay I did all of my Christmas shopping online last year, and half this year so far. There is nothing like shopping in your pajamas in the comfort of your warm home in the height of the winter. And let's not forget NO LINES ! The perks of the Internet are limitless. Shout out to the creator of EBay... you are a true revolutionary ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment