Friday, December 27, 2013

5 reasons...

I love CHRIST !!!



5. He is E P I C ! There is no one more powerful, helpful, giving and loving than Jesus. All things are possible through him, and we are all a reflection of him. It's a privilege to know my hero personally.

4. Blessings. It would take me forever to list all of the limitless blessings I've received from Jesus. I'm blessed beyond measure and I'm grateful for the blessings I have attained as well as the ones I have yet to get.

3. Love. Jesus' love is abundant and infinite. If no one else loves me, I know he does. He is my confidant, friend, father and provider. I celebrate him everyday because I know without him I am nothing.

2. Security. No matter what, Jesus is always there for me and I enjoy the comfort in that stability. There's nothing better than knowing someone is looking out for you and protecting you even when you aren't doing it for yourself.

1. The Sacrifice. I don't know about you, but anyone that would give their life for me has a special significance in my life. That unconditional love and sacrifice is so overwhelming but heartwarming. Words can't express my appreciation and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment