Friday, December 6, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I can't stop Dream Chasing


5. I have no other choice. If I weren't going after my dream what would I be doing? I don't want to think about it, because complacency is the key to failure, and failure isn't what I'm striving for. How can I look my future children in the eye and tell them they can be anything they want to be when they grow up if I never went after what I wanted to be? I'm doing this for myself as well as future generations to come. They say writing is a dead career because no one reads, well I guess I'm gonna have to revive the industry !

4. No regrets. In this life I want to live without regret and in doing so that means I have to give life my all. No holding back, no fear, no doubts. All or nothing ! I refuse to look back 30 or 40 years from now working a job I hate while making someone else's dreams come true in their company and making them wealthier, only to think "What-if I had given writing a real shot", I don't know about you but I'm doing the ground work now to make myself wealthy in the future.

3. Inspiration. I'm inspired by so many things in life, and if I can be that inspiration to one little boy or girl, I will have completed my mission. I want to show that the good guy doesn't finish last, and hard work does pay off. I once read: "Hard work beats talent if talent doesn't work hard", I want to show that its possible to make a dream manifest into reality.

2. Legacy. I want to leave something for my great great grandchildren to look at and be proud of and motivated by. I want to connect with a million strangers around the world so much so that we become a family. I want to build a brand that stands through the test of time.

1. Fulfillment. To me, fulfillment is doing something you love for free and still getting a rush from it. My fulfillment is writing and inspiring others to go after dreams they never thought they would. If you do something you love you'll never have to work a day in your life.

*Rest in Peace Nelson Mandela. Because of him, my dreams as well as yours are attainable. The visionary and revolutionary legend that is Nelson Mandela will forever live on.

No comments:

Post a Comment