Tuesday, October 22, 2013

How sweet life would be if we could erase memory

Just take a moment and think how awesome life would be if the Neuralyzer could help everyday folks forget negative memories. I've been thinking about this for some time, and there are several people and instances I would love to erase from my memory's museum. 

When was the last time something awful happened that you would like to permanently forget about? It could be a breakup, death of someone close to you, bullying, robbery, rape etc. The mind holds so much memory good and bad, and if neuralyzers really existed, it could help victims that have to relive awful memories daily.

Initially I wanted to zap away memories of all the people that had been evil or malicious towards me, but then I thought about the depth that it gave me as a writer, and more importantly as a woman. All of the people that didn't have my best interest made me stronger and wiser. Although I am guarded because of it, I think it's a good thing because the people that really want to be apart of my life have to work to prove their allegiance to me and gain my trust.

This is one of  many random thoughts of my utopia. I'm always thinking of different elements or ideas that could make the world a better place. And although I know it isn't possible, I wish there was a way to eliminate negativity and malice. If it were up to me, no one would experience pain of any kind, everyone would genuinely be happy and feed off of one another positive contribution to society. The depth of each person would come from ones inner strengths that would shine through naturally as opposed to a negative instance that altered ones vision.

So Ryders, until we can get these neuralyzers up and running at an affordable rate for average people, lets continue to find the good in bad situations. No matter the circumstances find the light at the end of the tunnel and continue to be as great a person as you can. Don't let one instance in life determine you future ! You are only as great as you allow yourself to be

No comments:

Post a Comment