Friday, October 11, 2013

1 Month Check up !




Today marks exactly one months since I created R.Y.D. and started blogging. As some of you may know, this is something I've wanted to do for some time but constantly put it off, in fear that no one would read (because let's face it, people hate reading lol) or receive what I had to offer; Boy was I wrong ! The overwhelming love and support I've received thus far is just confirmation that I'm doing what I'm supposed to. 
Below are some of the latest stats for my blog so far:


https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=ada4dd883f&view=att&th=141a84c39616cb05&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_xXFpo92U04rBAQYfaCEQT&sadet=1381509389705&sads=4sZW8O63pYpRrdWZS91PS3hivYMhttps://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/?ui=2&ik=ada4dd883f&view=att&th=141a84b24402f5be&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_xXFpo92U04rBAQYfaCEQT&sadet=1381508212506&sads=ciRb3H1SNXYSkt_gXWDyrYqAmuw

As you can see, I have 800 + page views, when I didn't even expect to get half as much; and I have international support ! When I started this blog I only hoped to reach as many people as possible, but had no idea that it would happen so quickly, and outside of my country ! This is all still so amazingly bizarre and surreal to me.

This post is dedicated to anyone that was told they couldn't do something or be something. Here is a prime example that if you work hard and put in the dedication, God will provide and support you along the way. Nothing is impossible if you put your mind to it, and the sky isn't the limit...the opportunities are limitless !

I just want to take the time to thank all of my supporters all around the world: 
United States, United Kingdom, South Korea, Malaysia, Russia, 
Spain, Indonesia, France, and Germany !
I love you all for reading and hopefully enjoying what I have to offer. I appreciate your dedication and I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you as we build this empire together !

1 month down... 1 million + to go !

No comments:

Post a Comment