Friday, October 4, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I can't be the DD
(Designated Driver)


5.  That's what cabs are for. I know you want me to be the DD because it's free, but let's face it... nothing in life is free. You would come out better paying a sober (hopefully lol) professional that transports drunks for a living, than relying on me lol.

4.  I'm the get-away driver. I would be a better asset to you as a get-away driver because of the thrill. The adrenaline of it all would provide me a temporary high to distract me from the fact that I'm doing a good dead for free lol.

3. I'm not getting paid. Give me an incentive at least lol. I'm not gonna take that risk and only receive the satisfaction of getting everyone home safely, I accept cash, PayPal and credit.

2. Your life is not in my hands. I don't want to be responsible for your life. I don't need that burden, I am responsible for me and only me so either call a cab or drink responsibly.

1. I'm going to enjoy myself. I refuse to go out and watch everyone else have a good time, if I'm going out I'm going to have fun...no restrictions lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment