Thursday, October 10, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I Love Autumn !


5.Prelude to Winter. If you're like me you enjoy the fall because it's the perfect blind of temperatures. It's not too hot or cold. Unfortunately, it's the calm before the storm... winter ! I despise winter so much I wish I could hibernate until spring lol.

4.Temporary high. Yes although Fall is amazing ! It also seems to be the shortest season, or at least it does to me. As are all other short lived wonderful things in life lol. But what would life be without temporary highs such as fall? Nothing ! lol

3. Life's just better. How can you possibly have a horrible day in the season of fall? Ok, I know it's possible lol I had one the other day lol, but is it just me, or does fall just put you in an amazing mood.

2. Perfect Weather. In the words of Yeezy (Kanye) "And the weather's so breezy, damn why can't life always be this easy?!". That's how I feel everyday of fall; Autumn leaves, a cool breeze...don't get no betta! lol. It's essentially the transition of life.

1. It's so romantical. I am definitely a hopeless romantic, but it's something about fall that just intensifies that element lol. This is the perfect weather for a nice walk at the park and even a picnic; It's pretty much the perfect opportunity to do outdoor activities without worrying about passing out in the hot sun, freezing in the winter, or dieing from pollen inhalation in the spring lol. I live for this type of weather, it makes me feel so alive and appreciative of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment