Friday, October 18, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I can't have a kid yet

5. It ain't time. Yeah I said ain't! lol I get so tired of people asking me "when are you gonna have a child?" When it's time for me to ! lol Just because you had your baby at twelve doesn't mean I was supposed to follow suite lol. I want to enjoy living for me right now so that I can give my child 100% when that time comes; it's too many unfit parents that only give their kids 40% while their man gets 60%.

4. I need to be solid. I haven't laid my foundation yet, I'm just now coming into myself; ideally I would like to be established by the time I have a kid... you know, have a couple books under my belt and on New York Times Best Seller's list.

3. I'm only 24. I want to travel the world, ride a camel... and live before I have to be responsible for someone else's life. My eggs are still young and able, I have time people lol.

2. Love of sleep. I don't know about you, but when I get the chance to sleep-in, I revel in it ! There's nothing like deep uninterrupted sleep lol.

1. Dating sucks. The way my dating life is set up... lol. But seriously, it's like I go from one extreme to the next with guys. I have yet to meet a decent guy I could be in a relationship with...let alone consider marriage or babies with.

No comments:

Post a Comment