Sunday, September 15, 2013

Feel the fear and do it anyway !

Ever felt like good enough isn't good enough? I struggle with this daily. Am I a good enough writer to engage readers? Will people eventually catch on? How will I ever get far being positive in a world where people gravitate towards negativity?

I am in constant battle trying to shake fear of rejection, failing, and unveiling my truth. I often wish that this journey through life came with a blueprint or at least a spell checker to correct me along the way. Why can't there be somebody who sees my future and can guide me by telling me if I'm hot or cold? Lol If only...

I have been thinking about my future lately and I just wish I could take a 5 minute peek just for inspiration. But the surprises wouldn't mean as much and neither would the journey.

I say all of this to say, you are not alone in your fears and goals. If your dreams don't scare you they aren't big enough. Life is about taking risks, stepping out on faith and standing for what you believe in. Keep pushing towards your dream no matter how hard it may be; never give up because you never know how close you may be to attaining what you set out to obtain.


1 comment:

  1. Keep pushing through....your dream is coming. Your #1cheerleader Mom

    ReplyDelete