Friday, September 13, 2013

5 reasons why...

I want to be a Wedding Singer !

5. I'll get paid to act a fool. Everybody knows that the worst singers are the best and most entertaining for weddings. Why wouldn't I want to diversify my resume? Lol

4. Networking opportunities. Perfect way to "get out there" as a writer... pass a few business cards around during intermissions, then get back to the show lol. It's not what you know, but who you know !

3. Free trips. Although I'll start off humble and local, the ultimate goal is to become an international wedding singer; I'm talkin' destination weddings in Fiji, Tokyo, and Egypt (if you don't know, I have been fascinated with Egypt since middle school and will make it my life's purpose to go there before I transition !).

2. Free gift. As a wedding singer I won't have to go through the irritating task of finding the newly weds a present. That's the beauty about being the wedding singer, instead they will have my performance as a gift of a lifetime to look back on forever and cherish.

1. Endless supply of food and alcohol. If this isn't the most obvious reason, I don't know what is! Who could pass up appetizers, entrées, and the grand finale...dessert! Not to mention free champagne or wine (because I'm classy lol) after an amazing set of (U.U.E) unforgettable unorthodox entertainment.

If you're wondering what or who inspired this epic idea, I am an EXTREME fan of the old Adam Sander (Billy Madison, Happy Gilmore, Big Daddy, and obviously The Wedding Singer) not the new (Grown Up's, That's My Boy, Jack & Jill).

Check out my favorite clip below!

No comments:

Post a Comment