Monday, September 30, 2013

N E V E R let the devil W I N !

I know y'all were probably wondering why I didn't post at my regular time today or even if I was going to. The reason I didn't is because the devil was trying to distract and deter me from inspiring others. He sees I'm doing something that could potentially change the mindset of people that constantly doubt and don't believe in themselves.

The devil came to me today in the form of several males. Although I won't go into detail (because that's what he would want) I will say that he partially succeeded. Yes he stopped me from posting at my regular time, but it's still here... late and all, and that's something he can't control.

I say all of this to say, never let the devil win ! He will try to deter you in many forms, but it's up to you to decide if you will allow him to have power in your life. Never let him believe that he is in control or deterring you from anything in life. Don't allow him to take your happiness, it is your most prized possession and should be treated as so.

This post is dedicated to everyone that had a crappy day and to those that will in the future.Use that negativity as a motivating force to make you do exactly what people are saying you can't do. There is no better revenge than succeeding when others didn't think or believe it was possible. Talk with God daily, and keep striving for your dreams; in the end you are solely responsible for your win or loss. Don't be good be great !

"Let go and let GOD"

No comments:

Post a Comment