Friday, September 20, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I suck at Dating

5. I have to DTR. I know y'all, guys especially, are thinking... is she crazy? it's dating ! No, I'm not crazy lol but if we're dating for a while, we have to define the relationship. I can't date you without knowing where it's going, we won't be friends with benefits, or non-titled, sorry I have to know.

4. I'm not gonna be a number. Yes once again it's dating, but I'm not gonna be a number in your starting line-up. When I date and really like someone I focus on that one person; That's how guys get caught up because they are too intertwined with so many girls. Pick one, focus, make the effort.

3. I'm not gonna beg for attention. I'm the type of girl that will make the effort if it's reciprocated, but if I feel like you're not putting in as much as I am, don't expect to hear from me. Don't pay attention to me, expect a "who is this" text the next time you decide to hit me up, I don't have time for the games.

2. I'm not coming to your house to chill. In this unfortunate generation, guys don't believe in dating, instead they think it's acceptable to invite you over to "chill", and we all know chilling ain't really chilling...no thank you sir, we are strangers. I'm old fashioned, take me out on a date, show me chivalry isn't dead, be a gentleman, it goes far in my book.

1. I'm not having sex with you on the 1st date. Moment of silence...
Contrary to popular belief there are still respectable women in this world that have morals and values, and I happen to be the ring leader lol. There's no bigger deal breaker than an amazing date followed by a guy expecting to see your goodies after... it's happened to me before and let's just say, we never spoke again lol.

PSA  to Men: TREAT A WOMAN THE WAY YOU WANT YOUR MOTHER TO BE TREATED !
PSA to Women: SET THE STANDARD AND KNOW YOUR WORTH, MAKE HIM EARN YOU !

Or like Andre 3k said: 
"It's sad, but one day our kids will have to visit museums, to see what a lady looks like"

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for the support friend ! I knew you would feel me ! :)

      Delete
  2. These 2013 dudes don't know nothing bout dating all they wana do is get then draws lol sad but true.

    ReplyDelete