Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm here... FINALLY !

Welcome !

It has been a long time coming. I've wanted to start a blog for over a year and today I am finally here, blogging ! I'm so excited about the potential of this blog, this is my baby... and I hope you all will join me on this journey through life.

I named my blog R.Y.D- Realizing Your Dream because I realized my dream at the age of 6, which was to be a writer, but strayed away from it after naysayers, fear, and life happened.

Necolebitchie is my favorite blogger of all time, and is the reason for my wanting to blog. She is so positive and honest, I can only aspire to be as epic as her. There's so much power in people that deliver quality work without being malicious or devaluing others. She is so open about the woman she is, the triumphs she's endured, and the woman she is becoming.

Recently I had a heartfelt-motivating conversation with my Mom which resulting in what you see today...a blog ! She encouraged me to stop running from my dream, and to be fearless and fulfill my destiny. It's time to share my gift with the world.

I only hope to inspire others to pursue their dreams and make the best of life by making a difference. My goal is to make this an inspirational, uplifting platform for people of all walks of life.

Welp now you know a little about me, feel free to comment and introduce yourself if you want.

"Facing your truth is the most amazing & spiritual experience in life"- CM

7 comments:

  1. Well i am very proud of you and I'm sure that you taking a chance and putting yourself out there will produce plenty fruit! I am inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thx invisible cussy ! Lol appreciate the support ! :)

      Delete
  2. Ayeeee gul congrats on the grand Blog opening D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is only 1 Ace Loca lol thx for the support chicka ! Spread the word ! :)

      Delete
  3. Yay! You should never let anything get in the way of what you want. Saying this as your best friend but also as someone who looks up to you and your talent I know you will do great things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww tear... Thx bestie I love you for that ! I'm finally taking a leap of faith and couldn't be any more fulfilled ! I know as long as I do my part God will provide everything else ! :)

      Delete
  4. Now this is what it means to step out on FAITH. The possibilities are endless. You have a gift from God. One that I noticed when you were a little girl. Don't hide it or be afraid to share it with the world. What God has for you is for you alone. Nobody or Nothing can ever take it from you. You are my gift and I am so proud of the woman you have become. Always know that I am your #1 cheerleader. Now watch he(GOD) will work it out........Love You to infinity.... MOM

    ReplyDelete