Thursday, September 12, 2013

There's nothing perfect about timing ⌚


We make excuses daily about why something can't be done. But if not now, when? The truth is there will never be the perfect timing for anything. Not to chase your dreams, travel, get married, or have babies. You have to grab life by the horns and r.y.d or watch it pass you by.

One thing I've learned is that there will always be dream killers and naysayers. You know the people that don't believe in what you are doing and will try their best to deter you because they can't do it or worse, because someone has killed their dream. I've been told so many times that writing is a dead career, but I look at so many amazing writers that I'm sure were told the same thing, if not worse, and I have to go for it; even if I fail, I know that I gave it my all.

 One of my favorite quotes is:

" I can't base what I'm gonna be off of what everybody isn't " - Jay-Z

Make today the beginning of the rest of your life and go for your destiny. I'd rather run towards my dream than sit back wondering "what if". 

In the words of Mary Mary: 

GO GET IT ! GO GET YOUR BLESSING ! IT'S YOUR TIME !

No comments:

Post a Comment