Friday, November 8, 2013

5 reasons...

Why I wanna be a kid again

5. Adulthood sucks. I don't know why my friends and I wanted to rush to be grown... I hate everything about it: responsibility, work, dating, loans, BILLS. When I think about it, there really are no perks !

4. Christmas gifts ! No one tells you that once you become an adult you don't get Christmas gifts, what a sad day that was when I discovered that unfortunate news. I still want to wake up early in the morning to dozens of presents under the tree dammit ! lol

3. No stress. I had no idea how stressful adulthood really was until I was a freshmen in college, all they say is "enjoy being young for as long as you can"; Had someone gave me the real synopsis of adulthood I would've appreciated being a child longer lol.

2. No accountability. As a kid I could do anything and not be held accountable, I can remember accidentally stealing cards to send to my dad because I didn't have money; let me "accidentally" steal something now and I'm going straight to jail, without collecting $200 lol.

1. Oblivion is bliss. Kids are often unaware of life's challenges and obstacles and only know what they believe to be true; All I knew was that I loved reading and writing, and I wanted to be a famous Author when I grew up... I want to go back to that wonderful state of mind. Although I am currently working towards making that dream a reality, it never occurred to me how difficult accomplishing that goal would be as a child... but I won't rest until it's done !

1 comment:

  1. Lol, this is the truth if there ever was a truth. Although I have to say that there are a few perks to being grown :3 lol

    ReplyDelete