Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Stop Sabotaging Your Blessings By Sharing Them With EVERYBODY !

Your blessings are just that, YOURS ! Everyone's blessings are distinctly for them, so why are you blocking yours? I'm not saying don't be a blessing to others, but when God give you something it's for a reason. And while other's may have similar timing/experiences as you, each blessing is handcrafted for that particular person.

My Mom is the epitome of the saying: "Blessed to be a Blessing". She will give and give and give until there's nothing left, then she'll look for another outlet to give some more. I often tell her she overexerts herself, because while she's wonderful and selfless to people (even strangers), yet she seldomly get's the reciprocation I believe she deserves. She always says she's doing it from her heart and doesn't expect anything from anyone, and even if people are ungrateful or unappreciative, God see's her work and in the end that's all that matters. She's a rare gem, and I love and admire her for that... but I I will not be following down that path lol.

I'm a believer of equality, fairness, and the boomerang effect. If I'm sending positive vibes into the universe I expect it back, and let's take it old school... if I'm "treating someone the way I want to be treated", I'm gonna want that returned; But unfortunately this world isn't built in such a manner, and it often seems like the good finish last. I believe that certain blessings are only for you, and when you try to include people whom it wasn't intended for, you diminish the value, and cheat yourself. I'm not saying don't share or bless people through your blessings, I'm saying it's okay to be selfish sometimes, because let's face it, no one will look out for you like YOU !

Whatever blessings you've received or have yet to see manifest should be cherished and sacred. Trust me, God makes no mistakes, so if he gives you something revel in it, it's yours ! Enjoy the fruits of your labor, and share them with appreciative people; the last thing you want to do (well let me speak for myself), the last thing I want to do is celebrate with a naysayers that's secretly praying for the demise. All I'm saying is be selective with whom you choose to share your blessings with, it ain't for EVERYBODY !

1 comment: