Friday, June 6, 2014

5 reasons...

I'm Addicted to Froyo !


5. Great Substitute. If you're trying to become more health conscience like myself, froyo is the way to go. It's fewer calories than ice cream and guiltless. Not to mention they have sorbet flavors; whenever I choose not to get cookies & cream, mango tango is my frozen dream lol.

4. Affordable. I've been to some spots where you can easily spend $7 or more on froyo and I'm sitting there like, is this real life or nah? Lol but my favorite place Five Spot is the Five Below of froyo (and that rhymed !). So basically if you wanna get crazy with the yogurt intake it doesn't  matter how high you pile it to the sky it'll be $5 plus tax, but if you're sensible (but who is?) it will be less. I'm gonna let you be the guess of how much mine costs lol.

3. It's Healthy? Yes the question mark was intentional because after I'm done with it, the health factor is questionable lol. The yogurt itself starts off healthy until I add an overly-generous amount of toppings to it lol. Does snicker and Oreo pieces, caramel, and cheesecake bites count as healthy if they're under a layer of fruit? I think so ! Lol

2. Blank Canvas. The artist in me likes the creative freedom I have when creating my masterpiece. Lol I know it's food but presentation is EVERYTHING ! If it's not gonna be 5 star quality then why eat it?

1. It's Crack. I don't know what they put in that frozen yogurt but it keeps me coming back; so much so that I was about to get a free froyo Tuesday thanks to their app that gives credit for each one you buy, and once you reach 12 purchases the next one is free99 !

*** PSA: On a more unhealthy note lol, today is Free Doughnut Friday ! It's actually National Doughnut Day but I couldn't resist lol. Stop by your local Krispy Kreme for a free ridiculously delicious doughnut of your choice, no purchase necessary !

No comments:

Post a Comment