Wednesday, July 2, 2014

You're Still Here, What More Motivation Do You Need?

I hear and read people make excuses for themselves all the time. 'I'll start eating healthy tomorrow' or 'I'll work towards my goals soon'. What if it never comes? Tomorrow and soon aren't promised, you're alive and well right now, don't put it off any longer.

I've never been more sure of myself than I am now. There's nobody that can deter me from my goals, or attempt to discourage me. I believe in my talent 100% and I know that my gift is destined to be used.

It's amazing how time and experiences shape you for the better. There are a lot of things I've grown through to get where I am today; And there's still much more ground to cover. 

Have you ever just sat and reflected on how awesome God is? How incredible and selfless he is? There are instances where I thought I'd never make it, or situations that I felt I wasn't strong enough to endure... but I did. Through God's love and grace I've overcome several obstacles, and have continued to win despite the devil's countless attempts to stop me.

This blog is the gift that keeps on giving. And with each post, I'm validated that I'm doing what I am destined to. Each comment, epiphany and ounce of support is God's little nudge telling me that I'm on the right track. The beauty about this platform is that I have no earthly clue where this will take me, but I'm open to the possibilities ! Don't waste another day or look up 10 years from now with doubt, your dreams are literally in the palm of your hands if you just grasp them and hold on tight ! Happy Hump Day Ryders !

3 comments:

  1. I love this post but I love the person who wrote it more thank GOD for giving you this gift to pass on to others

    ReplyDelete