Thursday, July 10, 2014

Adventures With Allen: Unbreakable

Wow... It's been a while since I've written about Mr. Allen, a long while. So much has changed since then, and primarily for the better.

I reflect back on my life a year ago and can't help but give praise to God for all that he's blessed me with. This time last year I was jobless, broke & miserable; not to mention lost, and unsure of everything.

What a difference a year makes ! I'm employed, can take care of myself, and I'm under great energy. Allen is the source of most of those circumstances.

Allen is the one that showed me (unknowingly) how to appreciate the little things, accept what I cannot change, and  own my emotions. If no one knows how to own their emotions he does lol, when he is feeling any type of way you will never have to question that lol.

I'm more grateful than anything that God brought us together. He's now apart of my family, and even when God leads me to my next job, I'm sure our bond will remain unbreakable.

More than anything I'm just grateful for his unconditional love and genuineness (if that's even a word) lol. He's fearless and outgoing, one of the many things I admire about him. When he says he loves me I never have to second guess it; And If you've ever seen The Fault In Our Stars our "Always" is as follows:

Me: Friends til the end? 
Allen: No, in the beginning !
Us: *laugh hysterically in unison*

Well...until next time Ryders, have a good one !

1 comment: