Friday, August 8, 2014

5 reasons...

If at 1st you don't succeed... pick yourself up & THRIFT again !


*** Here are my finds at my local Salvation Army. Both are brand new, the fuchsia is Banana Republic and  the other is just vintage awesomeness. Got both for a whopping $8 plus tax, can't beat that !

5. Hidden Treasures. If you are like I was previously, then you could have potentially missed out on so many great finds already. Don't let one bad thrift store/experience stop you from trying, it's worth it trust me !

4. Variety. I'm a huge fan of all things unusual and unorthodox, and Thrifting seems to match my being quite precisely. You can find countless vintage pieces from all eras, that are gonna inevitably come back in style sooner or later. But don't fret, there's a lil somethin in there for you plane Jane's as well (no shade) lol.

3. High Fashion. Not always, but if you're lucky you could stumble upon a designer Burberry bag for $10 or less if it's the discounted color; but before you go running to the register check the inside and make sure it's authentic, they almost caught me slippin mayne ! Lol

2. Deals. On top of the already dirt cheap prices on new or gently used products, there are certain colors on specific days that can save you some serious change. Just recently found out Wednesdays are half off all clothing, they done messed up nah ! lol

1. Steals. As you can see above, Thrifting is essentially the #hotspot to get more bang for your buck. I've never stepped foot in a Banana Republic, but I know for a fact that handbag wasn't anywhere near the $4 I paid; And the black bag is in such good shape, not to mention high quality leather. Overall my 2nd experience trumped my 1st, and with the quality of what I paid, I'd suggest you jump on board ! lol

Have a wonderfully safe weekend Ryders, missed you much ! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment