Monday, August 25, 2014

Gettin' To God

Within the past two weeks my entire life has changed tremendously ! I've had quite a few trials and tribulations, but the constant in it all was God. You can't go through what I went through about not have faith and a desire to walk with God for eternity. He's the only one that could see me through all of my experiences. And I say experiences but there's no such thing as a failed anything if you learned something from it.

And learn I did, now I'm eager and ready for more. There's nothing like being on fire for God, and declaring that unconditional love the way he does every second and every minute of each day. My life has been no Picasso or Van Gogh, but it's enriched with lessons in life that have molded me into the person I am today.

In church yesterday, might I add I gave my life to Christ, found a church home and will be getting baptized in two weeks ! Hallelujah ! Okay back to the word at hand lol, as I was saying... in church yesterday the Pastor said something that resonated deep in my spirit: God uses season's to develop us in addition to There is a time for every purpose.

Today I challenge you to have a talk with God, no matter how brief or extended, large or minute he will listen and answer every prayer. Be it prayer in silence, tears, happiness, verbally, physically or moments of confusion and frustration. Talk with him and watch your life change forever. Eventually we all come to walk with Jesus, so if not today, get ready because it's inevitable BABY BAY-BEH... UH ! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment