Friday, August 22, 2014

5 reasons...

These 2 Apps Saved My Life

Walkmeter  
                                                                         My Fitness Pal



5. Results Driven. If you can stay within your caloric goals (and it's fine if you go over at times, let's face it, that's life) and walk for at least 15-20 minutes a day, you will see results. Add some cardio like a Zumba class or the elliptical and watch those pounds melt away ! Go ahead, you've got haters to make jealous ! ; )

4. Empowering. If you're anything like me, your confidence will go through the roof before, during and after the process. It's a journey towards the healthy life you want to live, and you should enjoy every asap of your transition. Don't take it for granted, if you're watchful you'll only be the weight you despise for temporary.

3. Motivating. Once you start to see the positive results of eating healthy and exercising you will want to continue the path you're on. There's nothin' like steppin' on the scale and seeing those numbers diminish each week.

2. Simple. Both apps are easy to figure, and when I say easy I mean E-ZAY ! lol Bottom line, if my Mom can maneuver throughout both apps without a problem, ANYBODY can ! lol

1. Free. My Fitness Pal is like Weight Watchers but free, and who doesn't like free? I know I do ! lol And the Walkmeter does all the work for you, calculates your mileage amongst other things with the push of a button.

No comments:

Post a Comment