Thursday, May 29, 2014

In God's Game of Tag You're Always IT!


 

Ever felt like you were in a game of tag and no one made you 'it'? In the game it's a good thing not to be it, but in life not so much lol. And although it may not seem like it at this very moment you are it and God hasn't forgotten to tag you... He's just waiting for the perfect moment.

Periodically I go through these spells of what I call self pity. I don't down talk or depress myself, but I do question when it'll be my turn. It never fails that when it appears someone else is raining with blessings, yours seem to be that much smaller. I am appreciative for all that I have accomplished, but with so much ground to cover, what I've done this far seems so minute.

This is a prime example of why social media is the devil. If you're like me, it's hard not to compare your life to your peers. And although everything isn't as it seems, some things are as vividly accurate as a snapshot. For some reason it's easier to gloat on the things we don't have than to appreciate what we do... call it humanism. 

No matter how long it takes for you to acquire what you've been longing for, remember that through it all you are IT ! You are enough. You are worthy. You are deserving of all the things you desire. Keep your faith strong and your confidence stronger, your time is near my dear... you'd better get ready for the good life !

1 comment: