Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Stand In It!

Now is the time to live in the moment. Now is the time to stand in your truth.

I've been reflecting all week on things from my past and I must say, some thing I wish I would have appreciated more. Whether it's staying longer at my junior and senior proms, down to ultimately enjoying the college life. As I look back, the only constant in all of my endeavors was time. Rushing time.

I was always focused on the next thing instead of what the present had for me. I'm a forward thinker and I can tell you from experience that it's an up-hill battle. Which is probably another reason people think I'm a great writer, because I can move on from the next thing like it never happened.

In saying all of this, I wish to inspire you all to live in your truth, in every moment. Don't rush it, just revel in it. The present isn't meant to be overlooked, it's just as important as your past and future.

Stand in it. Breathe it. Feel it. Smell it. These are instances you can't get back. The present is setting you up for your future. Enjoy the ride: good, bad & ugly. Don't miss out on opportunities, don't hold yourself back, just be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment